The I2MTC 2022 Conference will provide a rich forum for the dissemination of the latest research and ideas in a wide range of instrumentation and measurement technology areas. As the flagship conference of the IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Society the conference will offer delegates the opportunity to further enhance their knowledge and understanding of a range of topics in instrumentation and measurement. This will be achieved by delegates receiving instruction from internationally recognized experts who will deliver Tutorials on a range of topics in Instrumentation and Measurement.
Proposals are now being sought from topic experts to deliver Tutorials during the I2MTC 2022 Conference. All proposals received will be reviewed by the Tutorial Co-Chairs of the conference.
Guidelines for Tutorial Proposers
The Tutorials should provide the delegates with the opportunity to enhance their knowledge of a topic related to Instrumentation and Measurement practice and technologies. Delegates attending the tutorials are expected to be qualified with a minimum of an undergraduate degree in a relevant area of engineering or science. The list below presents the topics of coverage of the conference, and Tutorials can cover any of the topics below. Please note that this is not an exhaustive list. Tutorials can be proposed on topics not listed below, so long as there is a clear connection to the fields of Instrumentation and Measurement.
Topics for IEEE I2MTC 2022 include
- Measurement in Medical, Biomedical and Healthcare Systems
- Micro- and Nanotechnology for Instrumentation and Measurement
- Advances in Measurement Theory and Metrology
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Real – time Measurement Systems
- Optical and Fibre Optic Measurement Systems
- Image Processing for Measurement
- Signal Processing for Measurement
- Big Data in Metrology
- Sensors and TransducersMeasurement Systems for Robotics
- Measurement for Industry 4.0
- Measurement for Advanced Manufacturing
- Measurement for the Energy and Power Industry
- Measurement in Environmental Monitoring
- Measurement in Agriculture, Food Production and Food Safety
- Measurement for the Automotive and Transportation Industry
- Measurement in Aerospace and Space Systems
- Circuits and Embedded Systems for Measurement
- Measurement for Communications and IoT
- Measurement for Non-Destructive Testing and Evaluation
- Measurement for Physical and Electromagnetic Quantities
- Measurement for Chemical and Biological Quantities
- Measurement for Renewable Energy Systems
- Measurement for the Oil and Gas Industry
Tutorial Proposal Format
Tutorial proposals should have a maximum of 4 pages. Proposals should address all of the sub-headings below:
- Title of the tutorial
- Abstract (200 words maximum) to publicize the tutorial on the website
- Length of the tutorial: One time slot (1h 30 min), Two time slots (3 h)
- Names, addresses, and a short biography (up to 200 words) of each instructor(s)
- A description of the technical issues that the tutorial will address, emphasizing its significance and timeliness
- An outline of the tutorial content
- Planned format of the tutorial, such as lecture or hands-on
- Where appropriate, a description of past versions of the tutorial, including numberof attendees, etc.
Tutorial Proposal Submission Process
Proposers are invited to submit their Tutorial proposal by e-mail to the Tutorial Chair. As back-up, please also submit your proposals to the Conference Manager Laura LeBlanc ([email protected]).
Tutorial Proposal Timeline
|Deadline for Submission of Tutorial Proposal||December 17, 2021|
|Accept/Reject Notification||January 28, 2021|
|Submission of Final Presentation||March 11, 2021|
Dr. Sreeraman Rajan, Carleton University, Ottawa ([email protected])
General information about the I2MTC 2022 conference can be found at https://i2mtc2022.ieee-ims.org.
Please direct any general queries relating to the conference to Laura LeBlanc ([email protected])