Call for Open Posters
The aim of the Open Poster Session is to offer authors the opportunity to present a poster at the virtual conference which satisfies one of the following :
- Initial findings from recently performed and unreported research which is aligned to the scope of the I2MTC Conference but was not ready for submission on the original paper submission date.
- Research that is aligned to the scope of the I2MTC Conference and has been previously presented at a different conference that would not generally be attended by I2MTC delegates. Only papers presented at conferences after 1 January 2020 will be considered.
- Research, collaboration, commercialization, patenting and IP initiatives considered to be of interest to I2MTC conference delegates. Posters that advertise commercial products or services will be rejected.
Accepted Open Posters will be listed in the I2MTC Conference Program, but will not appear in the Conference Proceedings or in IEEE Xplore. Accordingly, a reduced registration fee will apply: $200 for IEEE Members or IMS Members and $260 for Non-members
- March 10, 2021: Open Posters Submission Deadline
- March 12, 2021: Open Posters Acceptance Notification
- March 26, 2021: Pre-Recorded Presentation Deadline
Poster template and presentation instructions:
Please use the following template for the initial submission. Poster presentation instructions will be sent to authors of accepted Open Posters with your acceptance notification. Click here to learn more about presentation formats.
Submission of Open Posters
- Visit theSubmission Portaland click the link to create a new account, if you do not already have an account. If you have an account, log in to ePapers and follow the Submission of Full Paper instructions below.
- Type in the title of your open poster and select the topic area your paper falls under best.
- Click the Submit button.
- On the next page, you will see a large green check mark and a statement that the paper was recorded.