Authors of all published or e-published papers during 2019, 2020, and 2021 in the IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement (TIM) are welcome to present their TIM paper at I2MTC 2022 in the Special Poster Session “I&M Transaction papers @ I2MTC.”
Authors who would like to take advantage of this opportunity will have to register their posters via EDAS. No review is required for the poster but authors will be expected to register and pay to attend I2MTC 2022.
There are many advantages to presenting your TIM paper at I2MTC. First, you will have a chance to promote your work to the conference audience and get more exposure for your work in the Instrumentation and Measurement community. Second, you might receive useful feedback on your work, leading to further research or collaboration with other community members. Third, your TIM paper might receive more attention and citations since more people will be aware of it. Finally, it is a perfect opportunity to do networking with other experts like yourself in the community. See this one-page magazine report with a testimonial for the [email protected] 2019 edition.
Deadline to submit: March 11, 2022
TIM Papers @ I2MTC is SOLELY a Poster Session. The poster will be listed in the conference program, but will not appear in the conference proceedings or in IEEE Xplore, since the TIM paper is already in IEEE Xplore.
To submit, please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Submit Today” below.
- Scroll all the way down and choose the “TIM @ I2MTC 2022” track.
- Enter as title the same title as your TIM paper.
- Enter as abstract the same abstract as your TIM paper, PLUS, write the IEEE Xplore link to your TIM paper at the end of the abstract.
- On the next page, enter all authors exactly as they appear on the TIM paper.
- Do not upload your TIM paper! There is no need to upload the paper itself.
- After an integrity check, you will receive the email of acceptance. If not, please contact Laura LeBlanc ([email protected]).
The paper must be accompanied by a registration (or an additional paper fee if you are already presenting another paper at I2MTC 2022) to be included in the program.
You must prepare and present the poster presentation. The time of your poster presentation will be announced in the final program.